TWO WORSHIP COMMUNITIES… ONE CHURCH
- RENEW (9:30 Service) Practical Bible teaching and wholehearted singing in a casual environment.
- THE EDGE (11:15 Service) Intimate | Soulful | Biblical | no church experience required.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings about 65-70 minutes
- Live worship music
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Free coffee
- Fun and engaging environments for kids & students
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
- A free gift for guests
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL HINTS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Show up 20 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-in your kids and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
- Grab a cup of coffee. It is great coffee and free. This will help you feel more comfortable checking things out.
BRINGING KIDS WITH YOU? HERE ARE SOME TIPS:
- We know your kids are super important, and we want to provide a safe, fun, and engaging learning experience for them at Newport.
- Check-in your kids at one of our computerized stations. If you’re new, our friendly host team will be happy to walk through the process.
- We use a numbered security system. You’ll get a number—your kids will get a matching one. Hang on to that number—you’ll need it to pick up your kids when you go home.
- Kids start with you in the sanctuary, and will join their class and teachers to go to their classrooms. Teachers will bring them about 15 minutes into the gathering.