Welcome to KidSpace!
We're glad you're here! Kidspace is where kids are invited to follow Jesus. We believe the best way for kids to know Jesus is through stories - God's story and our own. We also seek to empower parents as the spiritual leaders in their families by offerring family events and simple take home resources.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY MORNING
ALL KIDS & FAMILIES:
• Worship is available Livestream via Facebook or in person in the sanctuary (On hold - see COVID-19 Update on Home Page)
• Masks are required for all children ages 5 and up
• For health reasons, no snacks will be served, but your child may bring his/her own water bottle
• Infants, toddlers and preschoolers may eat food from home under direct supervision from their parents
OPTIONS FOR FAMILIES:
• Worship at home via Facebook. A children's blessing is given during the worship service
• Worship together in the sanctuary for the entire service
• Attend Sunday School together in the Fellowship Hall (enter and exit through the center door)
ELEMENTARY: Kindergarten - 5th grade
• Children may be dropped off at the single, center door of the building just prior to 10:00
• Register the child with the class helper
• Pick up your child in the same location at the end of the service
• The lesson will be the same as the weekly Kid Space video
• We will play games, read the Big God Story, pray for each other, memorize verses and use our creative abilities!
Look for a KidSpace packet link in the Next@Newport newsletter. Families can use these packets to learn at home
and children have an activity to try each week related to the lesson
If you would like to join KidSpace, WELCOME! Please email Carrie Koperski and we will get you started!
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated on current events.