Welcome to KidSpace!
At KidSpace our priority is to love God and love people. We teach kids how the stories of the Bible fit together to create the Big God Story that they are now a part of too. This creates opportunities for kids to develop a relationship with God and also a relationship with their church community – relationships that are based on trust, grace, and love. We empower children to share God’s story with the world around them by becoming more like Jesus. We believe children should be safe and have fun at church! Our goal is to walk alongside parents to equip them to be the spiritual leaders in their families and homes.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ALL KIDS & FAMILIES:
• Come to the KidSpace Registration desk in the lobby. You will receive a name and pick-up tag for your child.
• If you are new, we will ensure that our teachers are aware of any allergies or special needs you mayhave in your family.
• You can fill out a welcome card so we can input you for our Check-In process for future attendance.
• This is a great opportunity to get a tour of the building and directions for pick-up after the service.
• Out of concern for the severe food allergies of some of our kids, we ask parents to refrain from allowing yourchild to bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is permitted. Please ensure that food/meals are eaten before entering into the kids area.
• For the safety and security of all children, we have comprehensive protection policies and procedures inplace, which include training and screening of our wonderful children’s ministry team.
NURSERY: Birth – 2 Years
• Babies & Toddlers can be brought directly to the nursery after Check-In.
• We have well-trained caregivers and a clean, safe environment.
• Parents will be paged if there are any issues. We “page” via text.
PRE/K: 3 Years – Kindergarten
• Preschoolers can go directly to class after Check-In.
• Our classrooms are engaging, fun and safe and specifically tailored for preschoolers and kindergarteners!
ELEMENTARY: 1st- 5th grade
• Elementary kids are dismissed approximately 10-15 minutes into the service and will be escorted to theircabins by their teachers. Please Check-In before going to the service! Our first 15 minutes is filled with worship and variety so kids can remain engaged and experience corporate worship.
• Elementary kids’ cabins are located behind the building and create a fun, creative experience! If you arenew, be sure to get a tour at the Registration Desk for pickup location.
• Kids will be in groups with others at their grade level and/or age.
• The games, activities and lesson will be age-appropriate.
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated on current events.