SUNDAY WORSHIP 10am
Finding the simple way of Jesus...
• Through singing, praying and learning together
• No church experience required
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Gatherings about 65-70 minutes
• Live worship music
• Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
• Free coffee
• Fun and engaging environments for kids & students
• Friendly people
• Tangible ways to serve our community and world
• A free gift for guests
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL HINTS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT:
• Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
• Show up 20 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-inyour kids and find a seat.
• Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
• Grab a cup of coffee. It is great coffee and free. This will help you feel more comfortable checking things out.
BRINGING KIDS WITH YOU? HERE ARE SOME TIPS:
• We know your kids are super important, and we want to provide a safe, fun,and engaging learning experience for them at Newport.
• Check-in your kids at our Registration Desk. Our friendly host team will be happy to walk through the process.
• We use a numbered security system. You’ll get a number—your kids will get a matching one.Hang on to that number—you’ll need it to pick up your kids when you go home.
• Kids start with you in the sanctuary, and will be dismissed about 15 minutes into service to join their teachers to go to their classrooms.
• For more information, please visit our kids page